Saturday, June 23, 2018

June 2018 Ulta Haul


Hey Beauty Lovers!

Today's post is a new edition to my Haul Series. As you can tell from the title, I will be going over my June 2018 Ulta Haul. All these products were purchased from Ulta during the month of June. If you love hauls, this post is for you!

Purchases:
  • Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Smooth Moisturizing Peel Mask- this mask is formulated with blueberry and pineapple. I was intrigued by the concept of a moisturizing peel-off mask, and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked. I will be writing a review for this mask, so stay tuned!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Sea Side Glow Skin Hydrating Peel Mask- this mask is formulated with algae and sea clay. Again, I was surprised to find a moisturizing/hydrating peel-off mask, and I thought it was interesting that they included clay in the formulation. I really liked this mask! I will be writing a review soon, so stay tuned!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask- this mask is formulated with goji berry and green coffee. I love exfoliating masks, and the ingredients sounded really amazing. I will be writing a review for this mask, so stay tuned!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Fresh Balancing Mud Mask- this mask is formulated with bilberry and neroli. I love calming and balancing masks, so I am really excited about this one! I will be writing a review soon, so stay tuned!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Clear Illuminating Peel Mask- this mask is formulated with raspberry and acai. I have heard such great things about this mask, so I'm really looking forward to trying it out! I will be writing a review soon, so stay tuned!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask- this mask is formulated with orange and bergamot. Who doesn't love a deep cleaning mud mask? I will be writing a review, so stay tuned!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Skin Calming Gel Mask- this mask is formulated with coconut and cucumber. I really love this mask! It is so soothing and the results are comparable to some of my more expensive gel masks. Read my review here.
  • Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask- this mask is formulated with strawberry and yarrow. I love pore clearing mud masks. I have tried so many, so I'm excited to see how this one compares. I will be writing a review, so stay tuned!
  • Memebox I Dew Care Let's Get Sheet Faced- this is a set of 14 sheet masks. It comes with 6 different sheet masks, each one designed for a unique skin situation. I am going to be including this sheet mask set in my July Sheet Mask Challenge. I will also be writing a review on the entire set, so stay tuned!
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- this is actually a repurchase. I love this sponge so much, and I even love it more than the coveted Beauty Blender (don't hate me)! It was time for a new sponge, so I decided to include one in this Ulta order. I highly recommend this affordable Beauty Blender dupe!
As you may have noticed, I purchased a lot of Formula 10.0.6 face masks. They will be showing up in my June Daily Face Mask Challenge (read Part 1), and I will be writing a post on my favorites from this list. 

I'm very happy with my Ulta purchases this month. I hope you enjoyed getting a peak into my shopping bag!


If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome variety!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...