Hello Beauty Lovers!
It's been quite a while since I posted a skincare review, I hope that you enjoy reading this post as much as I will enjoy writing it.
Heimish is a K-Beauty brand that has always intrigued me. Everyone always raves about their cleansing balm, but Heimish has so many other products available that sound amazing!
The brand reached out to me a few months ago and asked me to pick three products to review. I love when brands let me choose which products I want to review instead of sending me random items that I may not need for my current routine.
Anyway, I chose the three products shown below, and I had a chance to try them out. Now that I have some opinions about them, I am ready to write some reviews!
Let's get to the reviews...
3 Step Lip Care Routine for Dry Lips
Jay Jun Roselle Tea Eye Patches Review (K-Beauty)
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Read my full disclaimer here.
Marine Care Cream Toner
If you are new to K-Beauty, you may not know that toners are supposed to be hydrating, not stripping. Growing up, I always used astringent toners that killed my skin. It took me many years to get over the trauma of harsh toners, and when I finally got into K-Beauty, I was pleasantly surprised about the soothing nature of their toners.
Of course, I had to pick up the Heimish Marine Care Cream Toner. Any toner that claims to be creamy grabs my attention!
Things I love about this toner:
- Deeply hydrating
- Absorbs very quickly
- Helps protect the skin barrier
- Helps improve skin texture
- Formulated with Miracle Marine Water, Crithmum Maritmum Callus Culture Filtrate, and Spirulina Platensis extract
- Great for all skin types, however, use caution with oily and acne-prone skin
- Can be used for layering
I apply this toner with my hands after cleansing. You can also use a cotton round if you prefer, but it will waste some of the product and create unnecessary waste.
I highly recommend this toner during the colder winter months. I have combination skin that tends to get very dehydrated in the winter, but this toner really helped improve the hydration of my skin.
If you have oily and/or acne-prone skin, please use some caution. This toner may be a little too rich for your skin type so do a patch test first.
If you enjoy a milky/creamy textured toner, you need to get this one!
Full Ingredients List:
Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, meadowfoam seed oil, niacinamide, pentylene glycol, Eclonia kava extract (brown algae), Hijiki extract, Japanese kelp extract, Undaria feathery extract (algae), Callus culture extract, seaweed crustum, 1 2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, propanediol, hydrogenated lecithin, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, polyglyceryl-3-methylglucose distearate, panthenol, diphenyldimethicone, triethylhexanoin, Sodium Acrylate-30, Acrylate-30 , tocopherol, xanthan gum, flavor.
Bulgarian Rose Water Mist Serum
I have only learned about mist serums in 2021, but I am already obsessed!
Mist serums apply like a mist but provide the benefits of a lightweight serum. It is really the best of both worlds.
I always recommend mist serums to anyone with very dry skin (you can apply the mist throughout the day to help with hydration) and oily/acne-prone skin (it's very lightweight).
When I saw that Heimish had a Bulgarian Rose Water Mist Serum, I knew I had to try it!
What I love about this mist serum:
- Deeply hydrating and nourishing
- Helps brighten the skin
- Helps with wrinkles and fine lines
- Sprays very evenly with a fine mist
- Compact packaging which is great for travel
- Formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water and other botanical extracts
- Amazing scent
- Can be used by all skin types
I am absolutely obsessed with this mist serum. It smells heavenly, applies very easily, and it can be used throughout the day to give your skin a boost of hydration.
I personally love to use this mist serum during the day when I am wearing a heavier foundation. It helps keep my skin feeling refreshed and makes my makeup look amazing!
If you have dry/dehydrated skin, I recommend applying this after toner and then again after applying moisturizer.
If you have oily/acne-prone skin, I recommend applying this instead of serum after toning.
Full Ingredients List:
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Choleth-24, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
Black Tea Mask Pack (Wash-Off Mask)
The third and final product that I chose to review is a wash-off mask.
If you have been a follower of my blog for a long time, you may already know that I love using masks on a regular basis. This includes both sheet masks and wash-off masks.
I fully believe that wash-off masks are essential to keeping your skin smooth, calm, firm, hydrated, and acne-free, depending on the masks that you use.
The Heimish Black Tea Mask Pack is great for firming and moisturizing the skin, so of course, I had to try it!
What I love about this mask:
- Nourishing and moisturizing
- Formulated with Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate to prevent water loss and moisturize skin
- Formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate and Aloe Vera Leaf Extract to improve hydration and provide anti-inflammatory properties
- Formulated with Propanediol to soften and smooth the skin
- Formulated with Eclipta Prostrata Extract and Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract to provide antioxidants and antibacterial effects as well as calm the skin
- Helps minimize pores
- Smells botanical
- Comes with a little spatula to keep the tub sanitary
- Feels cooling on the skin, a great treat for inflammation
- Great for all skin types
I absolutely love this mask!
I recommend using this wash-off mask if you have aging skin, inflamed skin, or dehydrated skin. That covers quite a few skin conditions, so it makes a great addition to any skincare routine.
I like to apply the mask after cleansing my face, and I leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
Since this is not a clay mask, it doesn't dry on the skin. This means that you can use it on very dry skin, and you can leave it on for a little longer than a clay mask.
If you want to elevate your skincare game, I highly recommend using this mask 1-2 times a week!
Full Ingredients List:
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Silica, Dextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
Final Thoughts
Overall, I'm pretty impressed with Heimish skincare.
I loved all three products that were sent to me, and I am definitely interested in trying some of their other products in the future.
My absolute favorite product that I reviewed is the Marine Care Cream Toner. If you get one product from this post, you need that one!
If you want to find more of my skincare reviews, check out the Skincare Review Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or comments about any of the Heimish products in this post, please leave a comment.
Follow on Instagram Follow on Feedly
Before You Go
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
No comments:
Post a Comment